Chicken and Green Olives

Happy Monday! I know it has been ages since my last post. I recently started a new job and with so many new things to learn, I had less time for blogging. Boo! Never fear though, I am back with a delicious new recipe!


Chicken and Green Olives
        2 c. of cooked, shredded chicken breast
        1 jar of marinara sauce
        1 box of linguine pasta, cooked
        1/2 jar of green olives

DIRECTIONS:  Combine prepared ingredients and serve! I cooked my chicken breast in chicken broth in a crock pot all day and then, it shredded easily.

M and I both love this recipe! Plus, it is a bonus that it is so easy to make!

1 comment

Jocelyn January 21, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I love easy throw together meals...especially for busy days!!! Sounds great. Thank you for sharing on Trick or Treat Tuesday!!

Post a Comment